Locum Critical Care Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
2 Jobs in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- EMR: Epic.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.