Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.