Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · November 20, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.