Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.