Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.