Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.