Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.