Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.