Critical Care Jobs in Seattle
Thursday · November 21, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Epic.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 25.