Critical Care Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.