Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent pediatrics job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Per Diem position.
- Swedish is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family.
- In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the First Hill campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute.
- Competitive compensation.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Swedish offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including the area's largest childbirth center, Nicu and specialty pediatric care.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Physician Jobs in Seattle, WA.
- The Swedish First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital located in downtown Seattle.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers Olympic and Cascade mountain views to the north, east and south.
- Swedish Health Services, a not-for-profit health system based in Seattle, operates five renowned hospitals and more than 100 medical clinics offering primary and specialty care.
- As the largest of Swedish's five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist physician.
- Join a collegial team at Swedish First Hill's fast paced Hospital Medicine service.
- Swedish is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee.
- Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center (metro population 3 million), with world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system.
- Experienced physician required.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Provider Solutions + Development