Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rainier, Crystal Mountain and Snoqualmie Ski Area.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Respectful and concerned Hospital administration.
- Auburn is about one hour from Mt.
- High hourly rate + RVU.
- Auburn is a quick 30 minute drive to all Seattle has to offer and more, and a 20 minute drive to Tacoma.
- Responsive and available specialist.
- 2,000 annual educational allowance.
- Employee status with medical benefits.
- It is also home to several biking and walking trails, including the White and Green River trails and the Interurban Trail.
- Auburn has approximately 30 parks of all sizes for the whole family to enjoy.
- Auburn is centrally located between Seattle and Tacoma in the heart of the Green River Valley with easy access to the best of both cities.
- Amenities like Pike Place Market, Benaroya Hall, Seattle Art Museum and Tacoma Chihully Museum of Glass are all within easy reach.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 25.