Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.