Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- Specific dates need to be covered, in a 7 day block.
- Average of 12 patients per day.
- Just 60 miles from Seattle!
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.