Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- From the open skies of Eastern Washington's high desert country, across the abundant valleys of WA rich agricultural regions, to the wild Pacific Ocean beaches, it's no wonder that Washington - the State - is often compared to the song, "America, the Beautiful.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, expedited privliges.
- Do they cover the ICU?
- ER Docs cover codes.
- What are the Avg.
- What EMR system do you use?
- Now is the best time to work in Washington state!
- Two hours from Seattle-lodging, travel covered.
- Who runs Codes?
- Paper chart records however you can view all old records on HMA homegrown Map.
- Yes, round on it.
- " And all of this is within easy reach from this WA hospital.
- Daily encounters?
- No Procedures.
- Block Schedule, may have availability for part-time Dr.s.
- WA license required.
- What procedures will they do?
- Summer months offer plenty of sunshine and temperatures in the mid 70's to high 80's.
This locum tenen job from ICON Staffing Network was last open on May 23.