Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (near Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established, stable group of physicians.
- Hospitalist needed in Northwest Washington near Seattle.
- This is a hospital employed position offering an annual base salary of $230K plus a bonus plan.
- This is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family.
- The hospital received five-star ratings in nine key clinical areas.
- Schedule is mostly days with up to 3 night shifts per month.
- There are excellent public, parochial and private schools with several community colleges nearby for higher education.
- Shifts are 7A - 5P and 5P - 7A with blocks of 7 on/off.
- Lucrative benefits and a relocation package are also being offered.
- This opportunity is located 60 miles from Seattle in a community with a local population of 40,000 and a service area of 106,000.
- This area has beautiful parks, museums, theatre, festivals and much more.
- The group rotates handling admissions and coverage of the ICU - no procedures required.
- In your free time, you can enjoy fresh and salt water activities as well as mountains for skiing and climbing.
- Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews for a fantastic facility known as a health care leader in Northwest Washington, located just one hour from Seattle.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.