Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Wednesday · May 27, 2020
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (near Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity is located 60 miles from Seattle in a community with a local population of 40,000 and a service area of 106,000.
- The group rotates handling admissions and coverage of the ICU - no procedures required.
- Shifts are 7A - 5P and 5P - 7A with blocks of 7 on/off.
- Enterprise Medical Services is currently scheduling interviews for a fantastic facility known as a health care leader in Northwest Washington, located just one hour from Seattle.
- This is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family.
- Lucrative benefits and a relocation package are also being offered.
- Established, stable group of physicians.
- Schedule is mostly days with up to 3 night shifts per month.
- There are excellent public, parochial and private schools with several community colleges nearby for higher education.
- Hospitalist needed in Northwest Washington near Seattle.
- This is a hospital employed position offering an annual base salary of $230K plus a bonus plan.
- This area has beautiful parks, museums, theatre, festivals and much more.
- The hospital received five-star ratings in nine key clinical areas.
- In your free time, you can enjoy fresh and salt water activities as well as mountains for skiing and climbing.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.