Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Epic.
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 25.