Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours (7p-7a).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Credentialing: 60 days on avg.
- Procedures: Standard critical care procedures.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, CC physicians to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Seattle, Washington.
- EMR: Epic.
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Oct 25.