Hospitalist Jobs in Seattle
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Emerald City
Photo: Seattle skyline view at night of the Space Needle and the bay.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a collegial team at Swedish First Hill's fast paced Hospital Medicine service.
- Experienced physician required.
- The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including the area's largest childbirth center, Nicu and specialty pediatric care.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Swedish offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Swedish Health Services, a not-for-profit health system based in Seattle, operates five renowned hospitals and more than 100 medical clinics offering primary and specialty care.
- Seattleites are famously fond of the outdoors, fresh seafood and good coffee.
- As the largest of Swedish's five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus.
- In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the First Hill campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute.
- The Swedish First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital located in downtown Seattle.
- Swedish is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Competitive compensation.
- The city hugs magnificent Puget Sound and offers Olympic and Cascade mountain views to the north, east and south.
- Seattle, Washington - Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist physician.
- Swedish is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family.
- Seattle is the Pacific Northwest's largest urban center (metro population 3 million), with world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Physician Jobs in Seattle, WA.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Per Diem position.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Oct 21.